The Times of India Newspaper is globally renowned for its rapidity in news updates and its day-to-day maturity. More than just providing news, this is really a fresher concept of how to approach reading culture. To meet the increasing needs of users, the application updates the new version with an interface with much higher touch sensitivity. Are you ready to read the news or not?
REMOVE LANGUAGE BARRIERS
If you think that The Times of India Newspaper will be difficult to develop widely, then you are wrong; this is the application that provides the most languages , including 14 categories, customized it in the settings to more accessible access to information.
READ NEWS IN A FRIENDLY INTERFACE
Don’t worry, and we provide you with articles filtered through a highly sharp format system and the latest information always at the top to help you quickly update. Always present and accurate news even in India or the World. Whether early morning or late evening, you will never be left behind; articles are posted at any time. Experience the latest news updates.
Check out the feeds in the directory, but they may be adapted by The Times of India Newspaper depending on your location. If you are in a place without internet, that’s okay, and you can still connect to it! Always control how long you spend on it, and the counter will calculate your preferences for different types of topics. Switch to night mode when it’s dark to reduce the light that harms your eyes!
READ AND SHARE
Every day there will be a live show from the scene in The Times of India Newspaper. When you come across good articles and reread them next time, use the bookmark tool to pin them. Not only does it stop at the advantage of saving data, but it is also an application that grants the right to share all articles on social networks for friends to read.
WELCOME TO TODAY’S NEWSLETTER
The Times of India Newspaper is always accurate, delivers news quickly, and is always user-friendly. You will indeed feel delighted with it. We’re always looking to troubleshoot and refresh ourselves; leave a review to help us improve it! Download and start a more authentic experience when receiving the latest information.
- Now choose your preferred language and read the news in that language. English, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Nepali, Urdu, Marathi, Assamese, and Odia are among the 14 languages available in the TOI App.
- Stay up to speed with the newest news while reading articles in a concise way.
- Get tailored feeds from The Times of India and other regional media based on your language preferences.
- Keep an eye on it! Times Now, ET Now, and Zoom Live TV provide live coverage of all breaking news, business, and Bollywood news.
- Get the most recent and breaking news from India and around the globe.
- Catch up on the latest news and headlines of the day with smart updates every morning and evening.
- With TOI’s offline reading capability, you can read the latest news without using the internet.
- Now you can save articles and news items and read them whenever you like.
- Control the timing and frequency of your news update alerts and get them only when they are relevant to you.
- Use the app’s Black & Sepia themes to have a nice reading experience even in low-light situations.
- Swipe left and right to read quicker and more smoothly.
- Only download photos when you want to, depending on your network preferences (Wi-Fi, 2G, 3G, 4G)
- Do you like stories? Use Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Email, and other social media platforms to share it with your friends and family.