Players will transform into a young farmers participating in Harvest Valley – a casual farming simulation game in Harvest Valley. When coming to this game, you must determine that you will have to perform activities such as planting and harvesting crops, even livestock. Not only that, but you also take on the task of selling the agricultural products you make. Use that money to unlock more maps, which means new levels of play. In addition, you also have to earn more items to develop and upgrade old facilities.
BUILD A DREAM FARM WITH LOTS OF LOVELY ITEMS
The first step as a young start-up farmer in the untouched village of Harvest Valley, you need to plan to build yourself a small farm with full facilities. You can decorate them with lovely items you’ve harvested in small challenges.
RAISE AND GROW A VARIETY OF UNIQUE ANIMALS AND PLANTS
Next, players need to go around to find healthy pets. Use it to be able to breed, with the desire to create the most fattening animals. You can even find the best animal breed and keep breeding. In addition, the player should also renovate the garden and proceed to grow a full range of vegetables and fruits.
TRADE AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS AND COLLECT MANY RESOURCES AROUND THE TOWN
Once your agricultural products are of quality in all respects. The player can use it to sell to the area around the village, the people, and even to export. In addition to trading, you should also find ways to develop your farm better. You need to learn and collect more rare resources in the village and use them to renovate old facilities.
EXPLORE MORE HIDDEN AREAS AND MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE VILLAGERS
Harvest Valley always brings you various exciting things. In this game, you can make friends with villagers while trying to make delicious food and use them to invite friends and villagers. Moreover, players can expand the farm to unlock more new maps when using the money.
- First, players need to build themselves a farm facility with corresponding full facilities such as plowed plots of land or stables for animals.
- Look for a variety of healthy animals and carry outbreeding or breeding. The task of growing clean foods cannot be ignored.
- Harvest dozens of farm products made by you, use them to trade & exchange in the market or make delicious dishes.
- Use the money you earn to unlock more maps and explore more new areas until you own them all.
- Collect resources available around the village to repair and upgrade old production facilities on your farm.