Azkend 2 is a familiar match-3 game with a fascinating context for players to fulfill their dreams and participate in exciting journeys. You will be immersed in many unique levels to find the exit of the cave. The game will bring you great discoveries with vibrant background music and captivating scenery with three main game modes.
While sailing from Liverpool to New York, your ship encounters a terrible storm that sends you and everyone on board the ship in the vortex. Then you wake up in an unidentifiable place with fascinating mysteries existing in it. You will be here and rebuild your ship to go up from the bowels of the Earth and finish your journey.
MANY EXCITING LEVELS FOR PLAYERS TO ENJOY
In your story mode inspired by Jules Verne, Azkend 2 retells beautifully animated scenes with expert narration, giving players an immersive experience. In addition, you will be amazed as you move through those beautiful scenes, and they will change continuously as you go through. Each level will have different gameplay for you to enjoy. The game has nearly 20 unique powerups for players to use and over a dozen achievements to give to players. Choose your power wisely and match each level to speed up your journey and escape from this dark place.
TWO CHALLENGING GAME MODES
Includes time mode and medal mode, Time Trial is a short game that lasts for two minutes, and you have to try to score as many points as possible to get the achievements and rewards from the game. In the medal challenge, the player will replay from the story mode and earn medals from each level.
- Familiar match-3 gameplay and carefully polished controls, making it easy for players to approach and master.
- Eight amazing scenes were inspired by Jules Verne and hand-drawn with a unique cartoon style.
- Three game modes: adventure in the early stages in story mode, time trial, and finally medal challenge.
- More than 60 levels in story mode for players to explore and try to earn more medals in each level.
- The scenes in the story are professionally narrated, and the cinematic soundtrack is attractive, giving players a great experience.